Your privacy is very important to Reid CPAs, LLP. Accordingly, we have provided this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will provide opt-out options to all visitors who no longer wish to receive updates or notifications or change the frequency of such communications may choose to do so by contacting Reid CPAs, LLP. All notification emails and newsletters include the instructions for opting-out of those communications in the future.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Reid CPAs, LLP is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.