Stuart G. Lang is a Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the states of New York and Florida. He began his career as an auditor with the Office of the Comptroller, City of New York in 1982 and after two years, he held various positions with small to regional sized accounting firms until he opened his own accounting practice in 1988. Stuart joined the firm as a partner in 2016. His industry specialization includes Homeowners Associations (HOAs), broker dealers of securities, not for profits, manufacturing and governmental. He is a lecturer on accounting matters to various professional organizations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- American Board of Forensic Accounting (Fellow)
- National Conference of CPA Practitioners (Former Treasurer)
- Nassau/Suffolk Chapter, National Conference of CPA Practitioners NCCPAP (Past President)
- National Conference of CPA Practitioners NCCPAP (Past Chairperson Peer Review Committee)