Norman Gold, CPA a specialist in tax planning and preparation for individuals, corporations, and partnerships, is a graduate of C.W. Post, Long Island University, Brookville with a BS, Accounting, and was a partner at Holtzman & Gold and later Levy & Gold. He currently serves as President of the Board for two organizations and has been actively involved in professional associations for several decades. An antique auto and tennis enthusiast, he is married with children and presently resides in Great Neck, New York.
Norman is a member of:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- President of The Board, American Foundation for Affordable Housing, Inc.
- President of The Board, National Healthplex, Inc.
- President Not for Profit Organization
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, States of New York