Norman Gold, a specialist in tax planning and preparation for individuals, corporations, and partnerships, is a graduate of C.W. Post, Long Island University, Brookville with a BS in accounting, and was a partner at Holtzman & Gold and later Levy & Gold. He currently serves as president of the board for two organizations and has been actively involved in professional associations for several decades. An antique auto and tennis enthusiast, he is married with children and presently resides in Great Neck, New York.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- American Foundation for Affordable Housing, Inc. (President of the Board)
- National Healthplex, Inc. (President of the Board)
- Not for Profit Organization (President)